Tuesday 29 July 2014

Tuesday July 29

Tuesday July 29 - second last day
Today was our second last day and Flynn was very good and concentrated in all of his activities. We started in the Chamber at 9.00am with BJ, Patte and Moonie. Our last chamber for a while. I'll be sad to not see Pepper Pig again in the near future, although I have become accustomed to snorting a little while being in Bangkok. While eating breakfast we said goodbye to our Polish neighbours.
After the chamber Flynn had PT with Beer- a bit early for a beer but he coped very well.
 Walking the Red line
 Walking the Green line
 Riding to Siam station
 Loving my mango.
 Check out my cloud and rain drops that I made with Nicky.
 Dr Mozzie is giving me an extra acupuncture tomorrow and I said goodbye to Dao as she is not working tomorrow.
 Flynn is kissing Green's baby and tells her it is a boy. Green gives Flynn a beautiful shirt to remember her and he says he will wear it home. 
 Group photo with Green.and the girls.
 Trying to keep up with the Jones's at the Robin Hood.
Good luck to Jason and Sienna for their ongoing treatment and the future. I am sure we will stay in touch. You have a beautiful daughter and are on a similar journey to us.
Tomorrow at 2.00pm we leave the hospital and although we are sad to be leaving such wonderful people who have become an important part of our journey, we will be happy to go home to our beautiful families and friends.
We may not blog tomorrow, have a great day and we will be home soon,
Love Flynn and Frazer xxxxxooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment